-Extreme thinness to blend with any home décor
-The supreme image quality the world longs for
-The premium cinema experience, created just for you
-Active HDR, unlike other conventional HDRs
-Dolby Atmos®, bringing the cinema sound to your room
-webOS 3.5 simple and fun to use
Perfect Color is revealed only on Perfect Black. Experience the unmatched picture quality created by OLED TV’s self-lighting pixels.
Learn more about Perfect Color on Perfect Black
With support for both Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos®, LG OLED TV is the first TV of its kind. Experience premium cinema in the comfort of your home with the superior picture and sound quality.
LG OLED TV supports premium HDR content mastered by Dolby Vision™, and is also compatible with generic HDR10 and HLG. LG’s Active HDR technology optimizes HDR picture scene by scene for a life-like viewing experience.
Learn more about Active HDR with Dolby Vision
The compatibility for HDR playback may vary by the format and country.
Dolby Atmos delivers each object’s unique sound in three-dimensional space for full immersion.
Learn more about Dolby Atmos
* The 2017 LG OLED TV currently supports Dolby Atmos playback with the most content delivered via Dolby Digital Plus through internet streaming, cable/broadcast and side-load (USB). Dolby Atmos playback delivered via Dolby TrueHD through Blu-ray is not currently supported. LG is working closely with Dolby to enable Dolby TrueHD support in LG OLED TVs.
*webOS GUI may differ by country.
The security manager in webOS3.5, earns prestigious CC international security certification and UL CAP2900-1 certification for its ability to provide superior privacy protection. It prevents the installation of unauthorized applications, hacking and leaks of privacy.
With easier control and faster access, you can explore and enjoy more of Netflix’s premium 4K HDR content on LG 4K TV.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* 4K HDR availability may vary for Netflix content.
* Magic Remote design and button arrangement may vary by country.
* Netflix streaming membership required. 4K availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, Internet service, device capabilities, and content availability.